The Screed-B™ by Pirandello – Vibrating Screed for wet concrete.
The vibrating screed series P-8000 are designed for concrete finishing, but they can also be used for screeding sand and fine screeding for pavement installations. Ideal for use in food plants, medical and pharmaceutical buildings, tunnels, interior parking garages, and in all non-ventilated areas. The SCREED-B™ Series P-8000 by Pirandello, Model P-8100 DC (batteries are in a back-pack) and model P-8200 DC (batteries are on the vibrating screed structure)
Features and benefits:
- Ergonomic, extendable, handles and brackets
- Anti-vibration system for the equipment operator
- Lever connections to the blade
- Support bar
- Emergency stop button
- High frequency, adjustable vibration on the blade – No carbon monoxyde (Co2)
- Battery indicator (voltmeter)
- Very quiet
- The batteries are in a back-pack and are easy to attach to the vibrating screed, The SCREED-B™ by Pirandello
- The design facilitates the cleaning and maintenance of the vibrating screed.
Weight: Vibrating screed amongst the lightest on the market!
Motor: DC, 24 Volts
Battery: 24 Volts, zero (0) memory, rechargeable
Vibrations to the operator: minimal
Environment friendly: No pollutants, Co2 or other, recyclable battery