PIRA FORM™, is a textile that serves as a formwork liner conceived to increase the durability, performance and aesthetics of exposed concrete. The use of the formwork liner results in a dense and aesthetically pleasing concrete finish. PIRA FORM™ is available in 80 m2 rolls; (1.6m large by 50m long).
Features and benefits:
- It reduces the structure maintenance costs considerably.
- It limits water contamination when used in water treatment plants, bridges, and marine structures, as no formwork release agents are required.
- The w/c ratio is very low at surface.
- It enhances the quality of the concrete finish and aesthetics.
- PIRA FORM™ considerably reduces bug holes and blemishes.
- Density and hardness of the concrete surface is increased.
PIRA FORM™ Formwork Liner is an approved material by the MTQ (Ministère de Transport du Québec) code 31001.